- Are you having trouble disciplining your child?
- Is there a lack of communication between you and your partner?
- Are you tired, stressed out and having trouble coping at work?
- Does your teenager seem depressed, withdrawn and moody?
- Are you concerned about aggressive behaviour in your child?
- Are you and your spouse separating and want to avoid a long, expensive custody battle?
- Is your child experiencing academic difficulties?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions or have other concerns, I can help!
The first step to feeling better is asking for help. Therapy provides the client with the opportunity to break destructive patterns and move on to a more positive future. I offer help in the following areas:
- Individual, Family and Marital Counselling
- Parent Support Counselling
- Treating Children with A.D.H.D.
- Depression and Self-Esteem Issues (in adults and children)
- Issues with Panic and Anxiety (in adults and children)
- Custody/Access Assessments
- Consulting in Schools
- Mindfulness Techniques and Strategies