I am a public speaker who provides workshops for parents, schools and businesses on a variety of topics. Participating in these workshops gives parents, teachers and other staff a forum to have questions answered, learn new skills and be supported by others having similar experiences and/or issues.
Click on the headings below to see a sample of the workshops.
- Bullying…it’s Happening More than we Realize
- Developing Positive Relationships with your Child
- Dealing with Stress and Anxiety
- How to Support your Child Through Separation and Divorce
- How to Communicate Positively with your Child
- Mealtime, Bedtime, and Morning Routines
- Sibling Rivalry
- How to Communicate Effectively with Teenagers
- How to Identify Children with High and Low Self-Esteem
- How to Balance Work and Family
- Twelve Helpful Hints to Handling Your Active Child
These programs involve the use of role-plays, group discussions and materials for each participant to take home. The workshops can be customized to meet individual needs and are generally 2 hours in length.
To arrange a Family Support Workshop, or for more information, call 416-512-6356 or email at email@example.com.